(erielack) Another round of clean up before dedication at WC tower

We are planning to do some more clean up this weekend at the tower if
you have some time to offer. Get up close with the new paint job on
the tower. The tasks at hand are:

Scrape and clean the inside windows of paint from the interior
painting and touch up any wood trim paint

Patch holes in 2nd floor

Clear small brush near site sign and clean up litter on site

Clear weeds and debris on East side of tower between the sets of
stairs so we can get gravel in place for walkway.

General clean up of site of misc debris before the dedication.

People will be at the site most of the day each day from 9AM until
mid afternoon. Just stop by for as long as you care to and bring
appropriate tools for the task that seems the most fun for you. If
you have questions just send me an email.

Curt Springstead