From: JJordan <eltrainmaster_@_copper.net>
Sent: Aug 22, 2005 11:30 AM
To: Edward Mines <ed_mines_@_yahoo.com>, erielack@lists.railfan.net
Subject: Re: (erielack) pecking order/members ages

Ed-

Rode Stillwells behind Pacifics into Jersey City from Rutherford, NJ
with father during summers when very young and during WWII.  66 years
this November.

- -Joe Jordan
Train Nut Central
http://www.20thcenturyhobbies.com/trainnut/

At 08:03 AM 8/22/05 -0700, Edward Mines wrote:
>A pecking order isn't bad but I'm interested in members ages.
>
>I'm an Erie steam era fan, not EL and not current day.
>
>Chuck Yungkurth has been a tremendous source of information for me (too
bad he didn't grow up in Erie territory).

>Randy Brown is old enough to remember steam and Jerry Heckman saw steam
growing up but it was gone by the time he started working for the railroad.