Re: (erielack) pecking order/members ages

48 here.  Got to ride the Phoebe Snow when I was about 5 years old.  But
steam was long gone by that time.

                      "Joshua"
                      <mail_@_joshuakblay.c
                      om>                 To:     Edward Mines <ed_mines_@_yahoo.com>
                      Sent by:                    erielack_@_Lists.Railfan.net
                      erielack-owner_@_list cc:
                      s.elhts.org         Subject:
                                                  Re: (erielack) pecking order/members ages

                      08/22/2005 11:20 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Joshua"

26 here.  Missed DL&W/EL totally! :(

Joshua

> A pecking order isn't bad but I'm interested in members ages.
>
> I'm an Erie steam era fan, not EL and not current day.
>
> Chuck Yungkurth has been a tremendous source of information for me
(too bad he didn't grow up in Erie territory).

> Randy Brown is old enough to remember steam and Jerry Heckman saw
steam growing up but it was gone by the time he started working for the
railroad.