(erielack) 2 questions UPS trailer on EL B&SW shippers

Good Afternoon, I just got ahold of one of the new STTX 85'TOFC. Can I
put a UPSZ 40'parcel trailer on this car and be correct?  I know that EL
did run UPS trains. I was wondering if the EL trailer is correct for the
time period? I realise that with the EL be in service only 16 years it
is up to the individaul to set his/her prefferences.
Second questions  What were the shippers on the Buffalo line thru
Gowanda? I like to use real names where possible
Mike Dickinson