(erielack) How many work for a railroad

However, I agree absolutely that RR employment, past or present should not
establish any sort of "pecking order" on this list.

Paul B

I think most members don't share your view, Walt. I've enjoyed reading about
other's RR experiences and it helps me get to know some of the folks on the
list. For the record, the RR employment question was posed by Mr Heckman.

Paul B

 I don't feel tht any of us should have to establish our 'bona-fides' on
this list. i worked for the ERIE & EL for 11 years but I refuse to get into
a pissing match. We all like the EL or we wouldn't be here. What do we have
to say ??????I'm more of a fan than you are , nyah, nyah, nyah???

Regards to all

Walt Smith