(erielack) Railroader "newbie"

Certainly when put next to the experience of others on this list, I'm a
newborn railroader, although you wouldn't know it from the numerous others
who have been hired after me on the railroad!

March 29, 2004 seniority date on the Burlington Northern Santa Fe as a
conductor/switchman/hostler/RCO
August 17, 2005 seniority date as a Yardmaster

I work in the old BNSF's main yard in St. Louis, the former Frisco
Lindenwood Yard.

I do have to honestly say that I love my job. Every aspect of it, as a
matter of fact. Working as a Yardmaster now, I even miss working on the
lead. And I also have to say that it is because of fellow ELDCPS officer and
listmember John Boehner that I applied with the railroad in the first place.
I owe him big time!

Mike Steinberg
VP/Communications, ELDCPS
www.eldcps.org