(erielack) New Hobby Shop Opening

On Sept. 17th 2005 we will be opening a new store in Rochester/Webster, NY.  We will be specializing in LV, NYC, Erie, DL&W & EL.  While we will focus on HO at first, we will continue to grow our N scale products.  However we will have all scales available on special order.  We will feature Walthers, Atlas, Kato, Proto 1000/2000 and many other brands at discount prices.  See our web site for the details as we get closer.  We are Western NY's largest DCC dealer with over 750 decoders in stock.  You buy the locomotive and decoder from us, your install is free!!  Special order service with even deeper discounts and 5 on-line distributors for instant stock checks and reservations.

Tim Smith
Empire Northern Models
426 Ridge Rd
Webster, NY 14580