(erielack) Re: EL List Daily V3 #1747

(Raises hand) Count me in.

Conrail Pittsburgh 1979 -1980 Management Trainee - MW
Conrail Fair Lawn, NJ (required list content) Ass't. Track Supervisor  1980 -
1982
NJ Transit Hoboken, NJ Supervisor of Track - FRA 1983-1985
Amtrak Boston, MA Roadmaster/Engineer of Track Geometry Systems  1985-2003
Mass Bay Commuter Rail - Boston, MA Engineer of Track Geometry 2003 -

Five railroads, but I only changed jobs once! And I'm pretty sure I've
worked with at least two of the guys on the list.

Dave West

In a message dated 8/19/2005 5:34:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,