Re: (erielack) Odd signal & low wattage officials on the EL

   I believe this is what the EL had in mind when they made Slimy (oops, I
mean Sammy) Miller RFE at Binghamton......read the first few lines of Gary's
message......."although it looks like the bulb is turned off, a low wattage
goes through".  This is also the way lower forms of life like reptiles
survive - it's been illustrated in National Geographic.  I always wondered
why Sammy was slower in the winter.

Regards to all

Walt Smith