Re: (erielack) Re: How many work for a railroad?

I work (without pay) for a railroad--the Indiana Transportation Museum
which operates on track operated by the Hoosier Heritage Port
Authority.  There is a freight operator on the line with no customers at
present.  However, when there was freight activity, I usually was the
on-duty dispatcher and also qualified 3 of its engineers on the line.  I
also work very part-time for the Central Indiana & Western helping out
with engineer certification issues.

Ken Bush