Re: (erielack) Cutoff question

I'm sure it was reused somewhere, but CR most desparately wanted it off of
the Cut-Off.  They could have stacked it in a pile somewhere in Oshkosh for
all eternity for all they cared.

                      STEVEZ10_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_list To:     Lederer73@aol.com
                      s.elhts.org                 erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                          cc:
                                          Subject:
                      08/18/2005 10:13 PM         Re: (erielack) Cutoff question
                      Please respond to
                      STEVEZ10

Pat,

Good question! I read somewhere that some of the rail was used out in Ohio

somewhere....I don't know where exactly..........