(erielack) Railroader

I confess to be railroader. Started EL 8/23/73 NY Div Extra Opr, mostly Erie
side of the railroad. Then ConRail till NJ Transit came along in 1983. Left
Operating Department after closing Roseville Avenue Tower on the M & E Line.
Went to Materials Dept 1984 and was promoted to Purchasing Dept 1994 on NJ
Transit. Still here, miss the old towers though and the other railroaders.  Each
location on the railroad had there own cast of workers....MMM or should I say
characters.

Lou Kern