Re: (erielack) WAG convention (off topic)

I concur with Bob's comments on the WAG conference. The high point for me was
the David Connor slides and the movies shown on the 2nd day. There was much
visual coverage of the Addison interchange and Erie Es, Fs, and GP units were
in the background. It seemed that Erie assigned a road switcher to do work here
and probably road drill work as well. Another surprise was to find that a
bulk tank flatcar of milk was shipped from Renkens' Dairy, Osceola, Pa., and
interchanged to the Erie at Addison. Renkens' also had a plan in Addison on the
Erie. I believe their processing plant was in Brooklyn, NY. This traffic
disappeared before WA&G took over the former B&O line. On the way home, Carl Ohlsen
and I drove to Osceola  to see if the plant was still intact. It was and now
serves as a local firehouse.       Robert Mohowski