Re: (erielack) WAG convention (off N On topic)

In a message dated 8/17/2005 7:37:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dlw1el2_@_aol.com writes:

Saw many  shots of the WAG in Wellsville yard, with

Dear Bob,

WAG wooden stinky box cars were also interchanged with Erie  and NYSW at
Passaic Jct into the early 1970s.  Guess how I know--I have/had  pictures, and the
memory of the odor, but it wasn't like Secaucus or a very  close to the yard
site...and now they have the (Saddle Brook) library partly  named after that
particular (starts with Z and ends in  g) person/industry.

Howard Haines
ELHS and ELDCPS member