(erielack) caps

Gents, you don;t like CAPS as they are hard to read.  my, my i hpoe you have to get a loking glass out to read this. If I could go smaller  I would.  I AM SORRY THAT I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN AND I DIDN;T KNOW THER WAS SO MUCH DIFFERENCE IN THE TYPE. I belive i recived only 2 or 3 train orders that were typed as the dispather would quote them to the operator and he had to copy them fast. The old Nickle Plate operators had to spell all numbers in the order to make sure they were correct. I will let this subject go on and pass away as i didn"t realize i would RATTLE so many cages. i would like to now just how many of the members worked on a RR? thats all for the present. D. J. Heckman #59 & # 3294