Re: (erielack) Odd signal

Ken,

I'm curious, if you recall, did the lower signal always display red?  And
how many aspects did the upper signal have?

Chuck

                      erie910
                      <erie910_@_fastmail.f
                      m>                  To:     Michael Sheehy <njnyrr_@_optonline.net>
                      Sent by:            cc:     Hank Sundermeyer <sunderhj_@_att.net>
                      erielack-owner_@_list         "Paul R. Tupaczewski" <paultup@optonline.net>
                      s.elhts.org                 erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                                  Re: (erielack) Odd signal
                      08/15/2005 11:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      erie910

These appear to be the signals which protected the bridge over the
Passaic River between Passaic Park and Carlton Hill.  There were two
signal heads on a mast, and the bottom had the green blanked out.

Ken Bush