RE: (erielack) DAYTON HILL.

Randy

I second what Schuyler has said. I know Jerry personally, he is NOT a
CLOWN. He has a great deal of on the ground experience on a section of the
subject railroad that is rarely discussed.  Yes he does get frustrated with
the apparent lack of respect for anything west of Binghamton. He may not
write the way you prefer. He may not talk the way you might think he
should, but he has a perspective on railroading that very few of us have.
Wether you appologize for the comment is up to you, I for one look forward
to the experiences he can bring to the table. Wether he continues to share
his experiences with the list is entirely up to him.

Ben Bartlett