Re:RE: (erielack) DAYTON HILL.

OK -- now I know.  If I offended Mr. Heckman, I'm sorry.

And I don't need to be yelled at!  I was asking a question and expressing an opinion.

Finally, I would be happy if the gentleman in question modified his sarcastic tone.  Am I too sensitive?  Possibly -- but that's the way it goes.

Randy Brown
RANDY!

I'll yell at YOU!  Jerry is a former railroad man and I know from having experience with other former RR men on other lists that they are used to writing in ALL CAPS, as this is how orders were done.  He is NOT a "clown."  He's got some really good stories, and I sure don't want him to decide that he doesn't want to come play in a venue where people call him a "clown."

Your apology (to Mr Heckman) MIGHT be accepted.

SGL