Re:(erielack) DAYTON HILL.

randy
before you make comments like this maybe you should remember not all people
live on the internet.  if you dont like the message delete. some people just
type msg with out regard to caps lock.  instead of making these comments to
the list maybe you could have email him directly and ask why he uses all
caps maybe he doesnt know that is considered shouting.
btw did you every work for the railroad?  did you ever work for the erie?
you ever run a train down to river jct west to meadville acrossed belfast
bridge or over portage bridge.  run the local out of gowanda, new york run
trains over the chauqatua branch.  there has alway been so little written on
this area of the erie and el.  as one the members of this list that are
interested on area i would not piss off a good source of information.  there
are few people left alive, who ran this line i only know of 3. one still
works for csx, one lives within sc, 40 miles north of me and the third you
are making these comments to. this person you are making these  comments, at
did work  on lines that are either out of exsistance or are short lines in
new york state and pennsylvannia.  so who is the clown now
Tim Heckman
ELHS#2571
MP 35 DAYTON HILL 2.5% GRADE STEEPEST ON ERIE