(erielack) Fw: pier 48

This came to me from Bernie Ente. For those who are not familiar with him, he is a NY City based professional photographer with an interest in railroads. I thought someone here may have information on this topic. Thanks.

Tom B

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Bernard Ente

Please reply directly to Mary if you have any info

RCSIAprez_@_aol.com
To: rs301_@_juno.com, tflagg@sunyopt.edu
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:58:52 EDT
Subject: pier 48

Tom & Bernie,

Do you have any info at hand on Erie Lackawanna pier 48?  I have some nice photos of it supplied by Friends of Hudson River Park for talk on Wed., but no history.  Just basic facts, how used (both passenger and freight?), when built, when abandoned and why.  Danke.

- --Mary
RCSIAprez_@_aol.com