(erielack) Waldwick Tower Dedication Sept 17

We will be holding a dedication ceremony for the Waldwick tower on
September 17. It is time for the Waldwick Historical Society to
celebrate the completion of the exterior rehabilitation. I will post
more details as soon as they are available but here is what we know
now.

We will be open officialy from 10AM until 1 PM, the actual ceremony
will be at 11AM. We will have the ELHS sales team there offering some
of their goods but in particular the new models of the WC Tower (N &
HO). The Society will be selling merchandise to support our efforts.
The upper room of the tower will be open (no mechanism however)
offering several locations for photos of Transit activity on the
nearby tracks.

Mark your calendar and plan to be at the corner of Bohnert Pl and
Zazzetti St in Waldwick on 9/17.

Curt Springstead