(erielack) Dayton Hill and runaway

Mr. Heckman and list:

Aw cmon now don't leave us in suspense what happened to the grain train? Did the engineer eventually get control of it? Or did the Road Foreman of Engines take the throttle? I don't remember hearing about a grain train  runaway/derailment on the B&SW so everything must have ended well yes?

I think regardless of what EL predecessor we like stories by railroaders are always appreciated. This EL "gent" would enjoy any more stories you care to share with us.

Philip Albano