RE: (erielack) Erie, EL Airslides

I fully realize that this PROVES absolutely nothing, but:  There was a wood and white metal
craftsman kit by Con-Cor from the sixties for an airslide that had lettering for ERIE LACKAWANNA.
It seems unlikely that they would have made that up.  Possible, but unlikely.  I have that kit . . .
.somewhere.

SGL

End of EL List Daily V3 #1741