Re: (erielack) Tower ID Sign Specifications? And Diamond E

When will people learn that rotating the 'E' 45 degrees inside a square is not the same as
placing the 'E' inside a square rotated 45 degrees....Sheesh.

Jonathan W. Liles
ELHS # 3158
ELHTS # 45
NMRA # 125464
CVRHS # 195

             Rich Young
             <ryoungceo_@_yahoo.com>
             Sent by:                                                                       To
             erielack-owner_@_lists.elht         erielack@lists.railfan.net
             s.org                                                                          cc

                                                                                       Subject
             08/10/2005 11:11 AM               (erielack) Tower ID Sign Specifications? And
                                               Diamond E

                 Please respond to
                    Rich Young
               <ryoungceo_@_yahoo.com>