(erielack) Mystery car?

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-07-05

mysterycar.jpg (image/jpeg, 596x313 90431 bytes, BF: 2.06 ppb)

Hi folks,

	Attached is part of a Ray Brown slide in my collection. It shows EL
1230 heading east with a local past the M&NJ Middletown, NY station. What
caught my eye is the car behind the Geep - it appears to be a former REA
express car, but now owned by someone else (the photo was taken in April
1972, FYI). I can't get the image any clearer - would anyone know whose car
this might be? It almost appears to say "Inmont Ink Company" or something
similar.

	How many other REA cars went into "civilian" service?

	- Paul

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.