(erielack) Re: Nepera

Yeah, same thing with the railroads. They have been there since before the turn of the century and people who have just moved to the area want them stopped. No problem, we can just keep sending our industry to China. Apparently, Americans don't need jobs anymore. Can't wait to hear what the new residents of Harriman have to say when Nepara disappears and they have to compensate for the lost tax revenue.

Blake D. Tatar

Custom painting, repairs and modifications
of model railroad equipment. Brass a Specialty.

E-mail : BDTatar_@_worldnet.att.net
Website @ : www.BlakeDTatar.com

All mail is scanned by Norton Internet Security
2005 prior to sending!