Re: (erielack) logos and wings in Australia

I believe an issue of the Erie Magazine had a story about this unique
tribute to the Erie.  The timing of this question is especially timely as
there is an ad in one of the Logistics magazines this month with a picture
of the front of a Victorian Railways cab unit with the Erie wings.  The
engine is not otherwise identified but is definitely from the VR.   M J
Connor