Re: (erielack) What's this??? more info

List,

The Retsof Mine of AKZO no longer exists (see my
report on the cause of failure in any local library,
Rochester libraries, and the state library in Albany).
AKZO no longer has a salt mining presence in the US
and closed it US headquarters in Scranton
(Clarksummit(sp)) down, marking the official end of
Sterling Salt. Although, the name and logo was sold to
another party.

Hampton Corners Mine was built to replace the lost
production and sells its products under the name
American Rock Salt and supplies of road salt to
Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario along with other
smaller municipalities. They also have a kosher line.
Other products coming soon.

Regards,
Vince
Mining Engineer