Re: (erielack) What's this???

That would be the Genesee and Wyoming working the salt mine at ??   Can't
remember the location.  Uses part of the former Dansville and Mount Morris
right of way.  One of the largest rock salt mines in the world.  Used to
be at Retsof NY until over mining caused the mine to flood.

Regards

Will in Buffalo!