Re: (erielack) Nepera

In a message dated 8/5/2005 11:15:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tabeckett_@_stny.rr.com writes:

Along  with EL/CR/NS working Nepera, I also once saw NYSW switch the plant.
It  was July 1986, there was an eastbound NYSW on its way to Jersey, and for
some reason they shifted cars there. I don't remember them picking up or
setting off, just working there. I don't know why they did it and not CR,  if
this was a regular event, or just a one time thing. Power was a pair of
C430s bracketing a green SD 45. But if you wanted to run NYSW power there,
you have a precedent.

Probable a CR crew on a haulage train, where Napara wasn't done the day
before and thus became a HOT item, and the CR Trainmaster prevailed.

Bob