Re: (erielack) Nepera

In a message dated 8/5/2005 10:34:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ed_mines_@_yahoo.com writes:

I glad  to find out that Nepera was built before the time frame I model. Does
anyone  know how much rail traffic they had in their hay day? Dan Biernacki
told me  about a leaking tank car Nepera had when he was a train  dispatcher.

Ed

Edward B. Mines
238 Willard  Dr.
Hewlett, NY  11557
516 205-6523

Ed
For the last 20 years or so, they got a drill 3 days a week.    BUOI had to
do it during the time frame that it was running under CR.   Since the NS it was
one of the locals out of Cambell Hall.

Bob