(erielack) New subscriber

Greetings all.

I'm a new subscriber here and thought I would introduce myself.  My name is
Lee Hanna.  I'm 54 and I grew up in Northeast Ohio...not far from the Erie
main and Cleveland Branch.  My father grew up in Leavittsburg, OH and some
of my earliest 'railfanning' was there...trying to guess how many
locomotives and cabooses were tied up there when we went through town.
(RS-3's I think)

I do have to confess that my main interest is the B&O...mainly the long gone
Lake Branch, but the Erie/EL has a spot in my heart, too.  Does anyone know
how much interchange was done between the B&O and EL in the
Leavittsburg/Warren/Niles/Youngstown area?  Thanks.

Regards,
Lee Hanna
Collierville, TN