Re: (erielack) U34CH Sound - mp3 file

sounds simular to an AC44CW, just about 4 times louder, nice horn used on the EL units too, but still a nice clip :)

Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com wrote:
Henry,

Goosebumps! The sheer racket that the locomotive was making as it passed
is what undoubtedly caused the sound to break up. Even so, it's
unmistakable what engine it was.

Chuck

"J. Henry Priebe
Jr."

net> cc:
Sent by: Subject:
erielack-owner_@_list (erielack) U34CH Sound - mp3 file
s.elhts.org

08/04/2005 10:34 AM
Please respond to
"J. Henry Priebe
Jr."

Jim Gerofsky sent me a one minute MP3 sound clip of a U34CH at Great Notch.
have put it at http://elhts.org/content/audio/U34_GreatNotch.mp3

You'll need MP3 audio player software like Windows Media Player or Winamp
play it.

It's only about 700 KB in size so it shouldn't take too long to download
even
on a dialup connection.

Crank up the volume when you play it :)

http://elhts.org/content/audio/U34_GreatNotch.mp3