Re: (erielack) Re: CNN interview.

Bill,

Yes the party of Lincoln who, by the way, suspended the writ of habeus
corpus during the Civil War.  Probably justified under those circumstances,
but not now.

Chuck

                      TrainGG1_@_aol.com

                      08/04/2005 09:58 To:     Charles_Walsh_@_berlex.com
                      AM               cc:     erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                               erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
                                               Re: (erielack) Re: CNN interview.

Charles:

I absolutely agree...Mc Carthyism all over again...and from the same side
of the political isle! It is one thing to check someone out (i.e.: ask me
what I am taking pictures of and why), but when you run my driver's license
and add me to a security watch list that has gone over the line. Unless you
have some reason to suspect I am up to no good you have no reason to add me
to any watch list.

Bill