RE: (erielack) logos

I don't have the latest ORER, but the last one I have (1999) only showed five EL boxcars still running around - they were all the offset-door "Canstock"-style cars in the 69200-series - but from what I hear they all have been retired, so no more EL boxcars are running.

I still see EL gons from time to time, but many have been rebuilt, and the ones that haven't have their paint jobs quickly rusting and lettering disappearing.

I think there are still at least one or two 21500-series 2-bay 2970 cu. ft. ACF CenterFlow hoppers out there in EL paint, can anyone confirm that?

Of course, there are still quite a few of the 1974-built Greenville 70-ton hopper cars running around in EL paint, most in ballast service.

	- Paul