Re: (erielack) U34CH sound

I'm curious do you possibly know what speed the U34s were permitted to do
between Harrison and the Hackensack drawbridge?

                      Lederer73_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_list To:     s.kay4@verizon.net
                      s.elhts.org                 Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com
                                                  vze3fhdr_@_verizon.net
                                          cc:     doubletrack_@_comcast.net
                      08/03/2005 10:20 PM         Edward.Montgomery_@_fcps.edu
                      Please respond to           erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                      Lederer73                   paultup_@_lucent.com
                                                  Re: (erielack) U34CH sound

In a message dated 8/3/2005 8:19:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,