Re: (erielack) Okay, A new set of EL questions

Sorry Ed,

Not even close, the Paris Hill grade on the Utica Branch beats it
handily. THE steepest grade on the Lackawanna was from Portland yard up
to Hill Yard on the B&P. Very steep, but short. Another stretch on the
B&P from Delabole to Penn Argyl Jct. was a good one. Not as good as the
Montrose Branch though from were it left Alford up to Heart Lake though.
No running start for that one.

Will Shultz