Re: (erielack) U34CH sound

Yes, there was one timetable that came out without the Denville-Harrison
speed restriction (Poor proof reading) but when the Rules Department found
out they put it in the Bulletin immediately reinstating the restriction.

BTW, I think I left some U34 parts in the Maplewood Police Department's
parking lot during the time the restriction was off...8>).

Steve
- --
The safe way, everyday
www.ble272.org