Re: (erielack) U34CH question

In a message dated 8/2/2005 5:44:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
KSmollin_@_aol.com writes:

Does  anyone have any photos of these engines in freight service from Port
Morris-Scranton??

Keith,

Good question! I have been trying to find that out for years! I know those
pictures we are looking for are out there, but there  are some individuals on
the list who will not sell and/or share them  with the group...I do have 1 B&W
Bob Pennisi photo of a U-34CH powering a  freight by the gap, but as far as I
know U-34CH pictures on the Cutoff don't  exist, yet!

Steve