(erielack) Do we have an AOL list member who doesn't want to be on the erielack list?

AOL problems AGAIN.

If anyone who is receiving this email doesn't want to be receiving it, you can
unsubscribe from this list by following the instructions at
http://el-list.elhts.org/list/ or by emailing either Paul or me with any
email addresses under which you might be subscribed.

I have received no fewer than seven reports from AOL that erielack list mail
was spam today. AOL's "experimental" (read as damned near useless) spam
reporting system forwards me email which AOL has received from our mail
servers which has been complained about. AOL complicates the matter by NOT
providing the recipient email address so I have no idea whom it is who doesn't
want the listmail. If any of you have been reporting erielack listmail to AOL
as spam, this WILL NOT GET YOU REMOVED FROM THE LIST BECAUSE WE STILL DON'T
KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

That really ticks me off because NOBODY receives erielack listmail who hasn't
asked to receive it and we obviously don't want to send it to people who don't
want it. It's pretty rude to report requested email as spam and this can
potentially cause AOL list subscribers to have their erielack listmail spam
filtered by AOL.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A SUBSCRIBER TO THIS EMAIL LIST THEN PLEASE LET US
KNOW!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services