(erielack) U34CH sound

> I used to love sitting on the Main Street bridge in Boonton at dusk -
> the U34CH would stop just past the bridge, setting up a great show for
> me. I would always stare at that stack to watch for that orange curtain.
> I usually would also get a big whiff of that thick oily smoke, too.
>
>Ahhhhh.... those were the days. :)
>
> - Paul

And I thought I was the only one who did THAT!!

I used to love to sit over at the Red Barn Restaurant in Montville just east of where the line crossed Rt 202 for something to eat or drink while waiting for them to come up the grade there then caught photos at 202/Changebridge Road or just 500' west at that little dirt road grade crossing.  If I had a buck for every time I did that . . . . .

John Payne
Milford   Connecticut