(erielack) DLW Models

In Case you were away when I first posted this
I have a Few Lackawanna Models on consignment at the Model Railroad Shop
 Piscataway  NJ
As Far as I know theyre not sold yet.....They are  NPP Q4m  Custom
Painted  #1638  $599.95
OMI  Keyser Valley Caboose 861 class welded  unpainted  159.99
Railworks  Wood  700-849  T type trucks  factory Painted not #d 199.95

I also have a NPP Q4 original (in my possesion) that needs Valve gear
crosshead work  asking $400 plus shipping  Custom Painted 1636