(erielack) Okay, A new set of EL questions

1) What was the biggest (Steepest and longest) Grade on the system?

2) What was the busiest area of the EL System?

3) Which area(s) was known for being the biggest dispatcher nightmare due to inability to keep trains moving and where the dispatcher just got stressed out and fustrated?

Thanks Guys/Gals, on my last question (EL power) was very informative! I appriciate all the help everybody has been!

Trey Biscoe
Colonial Heights, Virgnia
CSXT North End Subdivision
CSXT Florence Division