RE: (erielack) EL "heritage", was: Slightly off topic

Dale Madison commented:

> 2.  More fodder for Overland Models/Tower 55

Surprise, they already announced their UP Heritage units (an EXCLUSIVE arrangement) in brass and plastic.

> 4.  OTOH, more $$$ for trademark/copyright
>
> Will nailed the final result.

True, though if history is any gauge, I don't think NS would be going crazy with lawyers to sue you for $$$. They seem to have no problem with non-profits respectfully using their predecessor logos.

That being said, what do you all think a similar "stylized" version of EL GMY would look like on today's widecabs?