RE: (erielack) Slgihtly off-topic...

Rick, read what I provided you before you say that.  Look at the images they're attempting to
TRADEMARK, not copyright (which is a whole different animal) on the website I referenced.  And you
have to scroll down past the first frame.   The American Flag is there, separated out by itself, as
a separate image.  They most certainly ARE attempting to do just that.

See:
http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/licensing/index.shtml

And LOOK at it.  The fourth line of images.  That is the American Flag.

Yes, they have a right to paint those locomotives that way.  But what they don't have is the right
to attempt to trademark images which have passed into the public domain.  Yes, I do know a good deal
about this, I've been paying attention to this for several years.

SGL