(erielack) Assitance with Dedication for Waldwick WC Tower 9/17

As you can imagine there are many items that need to be accomplished
to plan and then execute the dedication ceremony we have planned for
9/17 in Waldwick. The list of things below is just some initial
planning. If you can help with even part of one task we would be
grateful. Sources of free or low cost items to support the ceremony
are also more than welcome. If you have RR related
items/organizations to sell and promote please contact us to see how
we can help each other.

Let me know how you would like to contribute.

Thanks

Curt Springstead

Current ToDo List

Street Closure/ Police Support
Platform/PA system /Chairs
Refreshments
Mementos for Guest
Historic Register Plate
Porta Johns
Vendors invites, T-Shirts/Sales items
Invitations to special guests and dignitaries