(erielack) August 6 & 7 Workdays at WC Tower

We still have a reasonable amount of clean up and brush clearing to
accomplish. If you have any time this coming weekend feel free to
come by. Better yet let me know of your plans so we can coordinate
our efforts. Bring tools for your selected task and any survival
rations/water you need.

Specific tasks we hope to accomplish:

Remove remaining debris from inside of tower
Powerwash interior of tower to remove loose paint and last residue of
non-RR  inhabitants
Clear debris from the site
Clear brush along new fence line
remove to a safe place any "collectibles" still in tower

Tower is located at corner of Bohnert Pl and Zazzetti St in Waldwick,
NJ

Thanks

Curt