(erielack) slightly off topic

Here are some better shots.  It also echoes Will's Thoughts.  Joel

  <http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/usr_images/PWRS1.jpg>

Dear Customers:  From time to time we get information we think should be
shared with all Model Railroaders. We had heard rumors UP was going to be
taking 6 of their newest Engines and painting them up in Retro Paint Schemes
to commemorate UP Fallen Flag Heritage and also no doubt to strengthen their
argument re Trademarks of the Fallen Flags.

We had been told their are six engines awaiting this retro painting. So
without further ado: (please note - no drooling)

Come and have a look at some photo's we just recieved!

Click Here
<http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/dyn.July_30_2005_New_UP_Heritage_Paint_
Schemes.php>

or go to

http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/dyn.July_30_2005_New_UP_Heritage_Paint_S
chemes.php

Thank You (and Enjoy)

PWRS Management

  _____

If you wish to be removed from receiving future E-mail messages from PWRS
please visit click
<http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/remove.php?email=joel_@_willoughbyinc.com