(erielack) New release from Prime Mover Decals

Hi folks,

	Continuing towards our goal of duplicating the old Herald King line
of decals (albeit with much more comprehensive and accurate graphics!),
we're proud to announce our latest decal set:

	PMD-047 - Erie Lackawanna gray covered hoppers (large logo)

	This set will letter any of EL's gray CenterFlow hoppers - two or
three bay variants.

	For more info, please visit:

http://www.primemoverdecals.com/dcaltemp.html?code=3&field=PMD-047

	- Paul

P.S. EL gray covered hoppers (small logo) is next up....

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.