RE: (erielack) Foreign/Pool Power on EL new thread (Detours)

Additionally, we're focusing on the East End. Were there any West End run-throughs or detours? Considering all the junctions in Ohio and Indiana, I'd assume there were at least a few detour moves onto EL rails if neighboring roads had a derailment...?

	- Paul